DiscoverReady (“We” “Us” or “Our”) does not collect personally identifying information from users except (1) information provided to us by your web browser, (2) to the extent you provide us with personally identifiable information in the form of an email or by entering information on our website, (3) to the extent you apply for a position with Us and 4) occasionally as a service provider for a European client and then only in accordance with the Safe Harbor principles detailed below. We will use information you provide to us only for the purpose for which it is provided, except We may use information it obtains in an aggregate form for purposes of evaluating the success of the website through traffic analysis.
European Union-United States and Switzerland-United States Safe Harbor Certification
DiscoverReady fully complies with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland. DiscoverReady has certified, and continues to adhere to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement.
To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, or to review DiscoverReady’s certification, please visit www.export.gov/safeharbor/.
- Notice. We will notify you about the purposes for which We handle and use information about you, they types of third parties to which We disclose that information, and the choices and means, if any, We offers individuals for limiting the use and disclosure of their personal information.
- Choice. We will give you the opportunity to choose (opt out) whether your personal information will be disclosed to a third party or used for a purpose incompatible with the purpose for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you. For sensitive information, We will get your affirmative (opt in) choice if the information is to be disclosed to a third party or used for a purpose other than its original purpose or the purpose authorized subsequently by you.
- Onward Transfer (Transfers to Third Parties). We will apply the notice and choice principles if We disclose information to a third party. If We transfer information to a third party that is acting as an agent, We will require that the third party agree to have adequate privacy protection as is required by the relevant principles.
- Access. You may access your personal information that we hold, and you may correct, amend, or delete that information where it is inaccurate, except where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the privacy risks in question, or where the rights of persons other than you would be violated. To access, correct, or update your personal information, please email us at Privacy@DiscoverReady.com. Please include “My Personal Information under Safe Harbor” in the subject line.
- Security. We take reasonable precautions to protect personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We limit access to your personally identifiable information to those personnel who have a specific business purpose for maintaining and processing such information and data. Individuals who have been granted access to your personally identifiable information agrees to protect the security, confidentiality and integrity of that information.
- Data Integrity. We will take precautions to assure the personal information is relevant for the purposes for which it is to be used. We will take commercially reasonable steps, in our discretion, to ensure that data is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and current.
- Enforcement. If you wish to file a complaint or who take issue with this policy please direct such communication to US via e-mail at Privacy@DiscoverReady.com. We will investigate and attempt to resolve complaints and disputes regarding use and disclosure of your personally identifiable information in accordance with the principles contained in this Policy. For complaints that cannot be resolved, We agree to work with you to submit the issue to the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) for resolution. See www.adr.org. DiscoverReady is committed to resolve complaints about your privacy and its collection or use of your personal information. If you prefer to you may write to Us at: DiscoverReady, 55 Broadway, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10006, Attention Privacy Department.
DiscoverReady is also committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the US-European and US-Swiss Safe Harbor Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, under the American Arbitration Association.