November 15 - November 16
USD Cyber Law, Risk and Policy Symposium
Cyber laws, risks and regulations are the foundations of which all executive leaders are struggling to understand and apply to their daily work of trying to prevent cyber intrusions. This Symposium will help to answer some of these pressing questions and challenges.
- Security under the New California Consumer Privacy Act
- Cyber Insurance: Am I insured appropriately?
- Engaging Key Stakeholders in the Cyber Conversation
- California Privacy Protection act
- Law Enforcement….Your Partners in Cyber Crime
- Vulnerabilities and Threats from Authorized Users: Inside the Firewalls
- Live data breach and incident response
- Cyber Security and the Law….How Does This Affect My Organization?
- New Tech for the C-Suite Non-Techies – Rules, Regs and the Law
- Getting your Arms Around Big and Sensitive Data