Overcome Today’s Challenging Regulatory Environment
With each passing year, compliance requirements become more numerous and complex. Corporations spend increasing amounts of time on compliance-related tasks that don’t add value to the business. And the proliferation of electronic data—more information, in new places, in different formats—adds to the challenge of responding to compliance demands. In this environment, choosing a compliance partner with the right experience can lower your risk—and boost your bottom line.
Simplify compliance-related data discovery—so you can get down to business
DiscoverReady combines technology innovation, smart analytics, and human expertise to find and report on compliance-related data. With more than a decade of leadership in the legal discovery industry, we deploy the resources, secure infrastructure, and specialized experience necessary to handle the most complex compliance challenges.
Reduce risk with a thorough, proven process
DiscoverReady’s expertise lies in the defensible discovery of complex information inside datasets of all types and sizes. With a process-driven approach, our methods are repeatable, scalable, and most-effective. And our findings are backed up by integrated quality controls—quantified with objective metrics—that enable you to demonstrate due diligence and defensibility. Gain confidence that you’ve found what regulators look for—and minimized compliance risk.
Optimize resources, reduce costs
By partnering with DiscoverReady, you keep staff focused on the business rather than rote compliance tasks. With our expert team and proven processes, we can maximize efficiency and stay ahead of evolving needs. When document review becomes necessary, our fixed costs remain predictable as data volumes change.
More effective governance
The better you understand your information, the more effectively you can implement enterprise-wide governance protocols. And when you can automate those protocols, you can achieve more thorough compliance, with less impact to users’ productivity and more cost-efficiency. Our analytics and automated processes enable continuous improvement in governance, by going deeper into the data to deliver insights that drive better compliance.
Get secure, reliable capacity and throughput for your compliance-related data needs. Our enterprise-grade infrastructure is trusted by Fortune 50 companies, government agencies, and top legal firms across the country.
- Data processing
- Hosting of data, documents, and systems/repositories
- Data production
Award-winning managed review services pinpoint compliance-critical information in historical and real-time data, delivering speed, accuracy, and defensibility at the lowest total cost.
- Email, chat, and other communications surveillance
- Foreign language identification and review
- Investigative data and document review
- Knowledge Management support
From compliance workflows to technology integration, our consulting team works closely with you to create solutions that meet your needs. Our experts get inside your data, processes, and projects to develop sustainable improvements to your compliance programs.
- Assessment of compliance data environment
- Development of process and protocols for compliance discovery projects
- Preparation of reporting and notification plans
- Assessment and improvement of compliance workflows
- Creation of custom technology solutions
With FindForward™ Analytics, we combine smart analytics with proven technology to automate routine tasks, leverage machine learning, and create efficiency at every turn.
- Structured, semi-structured and unstructured data scanning
- Sender/Recipient & Custodian analysis
- Geolocation analysis
- Social Networking analysis
- Timeline analysis
- Concept Clustering
- Predictive Coding/TAR
- Source Code Identification
- Search Term Optimization
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
- Dodd-Frank Act
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS)
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)