Find and safeguard sensitive information
Mitigate information risks at their source
To fight the data breach battle, you can stay on the defense—with traditional protections designed to keep information from leaving—or you can go on the offense, and protect sensitive information where it lives. Using our distinctive combination of human skill and powerful technology, we quickly pinpoint potential sources of risk, even in places you didn’t think to look—and recommend a range of mitigation options tailored to your needs.
With an efficient, repeatable process, you can stay on top of risk as data volumes grow.
We help you choose mitigation options that make sense for your business, whether that means moving data, encrypting it, tokenizing it, or deleting it altogether.
Stop storing redundant or worthless information and start implementing information governance policies that scale affordably.
Rest easy with a partner capable of delivering the highest standard of care for your most sensitive business information.
Data protection isn’t one-size fits all. So we’ve developed a host of options to keep information from prying eyes, including role-based redaction, state-of-the-art encryption, and secure deletion.
- Processing/hosting of structured, semi-structured and unstructured data
Battle tested and massively scalable, our managed review services combine human expertise and advanced technology to find critical information quickly and accurately.
- Data and document review by expert practitioners
- Targeted/sampling review protocols
- Foreign language identification and review
From evaluation to execution to follow-up, our data protection experts provide comprehensive services to ensure sensitive data is handled the right way for your business and your goals.
- Sensitive data environment assessment
- Project scoping and planning
- Data mapping and definition
- Risk assessment, scoring, and reporting
Finding sensitive data inside massive stores of information requires sophisticated science. We’ve got you covered with FindForwardTM Analytics, which combines proven technology and processes with effective analytics tools to generate innovative solutions.
- Structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data scanning
- Sensitive data analytics
- Automation of scanning and test scripts
- Source code identification and scanning
Mitigate risk for all types of sensitive data
- Personally identifiable information (PII)
- Financial information
- Personal health information (PHI)
- Intellectual property and trade secrets
- Protected communications